Do you want to Add Ebook Downloads in WordPress Website?
Ebooks are ePub or MOBI files that are specifically built for ereaders, and the text in these are reflowable, just like a web page is. Readers can adjust font size, typeface, and other viewing options. Just like a web page, ebooks are based on HTML. Ebooks do not have page numbers, so do not reference them in your text.
The E-book is an online book publication or a book published in digital format. It consists of text, images and makes it look appealing to your site. Ebook can be used in the site to sell it or use them to get more email subscribers. To make it easy, WordPress allows you to upload the ebook files in PDF format and make it available for download.
Add Ebook Downloads in WordPress
In this tutorial we will learn to add Ebook Downloads in your WordPress Website. Let’s Start:
- Login to your WordPress website or click on Dashboard.
- Select Posts or Pages where you want to add the Ebook.
You can either edit the existing post or page or add in the new one as per your preference.
- Select the ‘+’ icon and select file option from media.
- Click on Upload button or Select it from the Media Library if you have already uploaded it in the site.
- Once you upload it, you can see the selected ebook file.
- Provide the title, caption, and description for your ebook on the right-hand column.
- Click on Insert into Post
- Save or Update the changes.
In this way the ebook downloads appears in the page or post section of the site. It is necessary to select how you want your ebook to be linked in your site. By default, it gets linked to the ebook file.