All the WordPress users choose their theme depending upon their preference on the site. Once you choose the theme, you don’t change it until and unless it doesn’t satisfy all your need. It is necessary for you to know the theme and the version you are using it.
The theme with new versions gets updated adding many more new and additional features. For this, it is necessary for you to check your WordPress Theme’s version.
So let’s learn to check WordPress Theme’s Version:
- Login to your WordPress website or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Appearance>>Themes
There appears total number of themes you have installed on your WordPress website and the current theme you are using.
- Click on the option of Theme Details that appears when you point your mouse towards the activated theme.
- Click on the theme where there appears the version of the theme on the right-hand side of the page.
- View the version of the theme and make the necessary changes you need to make on your site.
You are successfully done checking your WordPress Theme’s version.
Additionally, if the theme has a new version, there also appears the option of update the theme. You can directly update it from the page.
Also, follow our site WPHOWTOPRESS for helpful tutorials and blogs related to WordPress.