Do you want to learn to Fix Custom Fields Not Showing in WordPress?
Custom Fields refers to the special feature in WordPress that enables the users to add additional information in any of the blog or the post. The pieces of information are metadata. So, the custom field is the advanced WordPress feature that helps you to add custom content to the post and page.
In this article, we will learn to fix custom fields not showing in WordPress. Let’s start:
- Login to your WordPress website or simply Click on Dashboard
- Select the post or the page where you want to fix custom fields
(just for an example, I choose to do it with the post)
- Select the option of Edit
- Select on the Screen Options button and choose the custom field option.
- When you scroll down to the page, you can see a new meta box written as ‘Custom Field’ right below the post editor.
WordPress remembers your display choice once you do it and will continue to display the custom fields box whenever you are editing posts on your website.
You can use this box to edit, add or delete custom fields.
Here you are done fixing this issue on your WordPress website. Custom Fields can be useful for the smooth and better functioning of your website. It supports advance features on your website. I hope this article was helpful to you.
Follow our tutorial to learn more.