A menu is usually a must on your website, as it accesses users to the page they would like to visit. Secondary Menus are the sub of Primary Menus. In order to Create Secondary WordPress Menu, you should have a primary menu list on your website.
In the previous tutorial, I described the method to create a WordPress Menu with an external link.
Today, we will learn to Create Secondary WordPress Menus. Let’s start:
- Log In to your WordPress website or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Appearance>>Menus
- Select the menu you would like to edit
Scroll down where there appears the option to maintain the location place or create the secondary menu in the primary menu.
- Click on the Menu you would like to choose as the primary
- As the footer menu, you choose a secondary menu
Here, you are done to Create a Secondary WordPress Menu on your website. Simple and quick.
Follow our website for more tutorials related to WordPress.