Almost every website publish their WordPress tutorials, blogs and post according to their predefined schedule. So it’s not possible to publish the written article except for the scheduled day. In this case, writers can save their post as a draft and publish it according to their proper timing.
After saving your WordPress Post as Draft it will be safe as there won’t be any chances of losing it. Additionally, you can also preview your article before saving it as a draft. Even if there is any kind of error you can make the required changes. It enables you to save your work safely without publishing it immediately.
You can Schedule the Post anytime even after saving it in Draft. The Beginners can even test out how their article will see after they publish it through the preview option.
As you know about saving WordPress post as a draft, I am sure you would want to learn it’s processing. Let’s have a look at this step by step guide.
Step 1: Write a Post
- First of all, Click on the Posts>>Add New button at the left bar of your pages. Then write the appropriate title and content for the article, blog or tutorials along with placing the images.
- Then add the Tags, write your Focus keyphrase, select the categories to increase the SEO of your blog.
- You can add the feature image of your Post. You can also preview your post to see what your post will look like. If you notice any kind of mistake you can correct it immediately.
Step 2: Save your WordPress Post as Draft
- Now you need to click on the button Save Draft to save the Post as Draft.
- Click on the button Posts>>All Post. Then click on the button Drafts. Edit the post that you want to publish right now.
- At the end, you need to click on the button Publish to publish your WordPress Post that was drafted whenever you wish.