Lot of you might be thinking “Is it important to set Time Zone Settings on your WordPress site?” Personally, I would say yes as setting the Time zone will enable you to publish the post as per your expectation. The scheduled post will reach out at a proper time with the proper messages.
Time zone option differs according to the country or city. So, it’s really important to select the exact or close location that’s suitable as per your country time. If you are thinking of building a profitable business it’s really important to set and maintain the basic WordPress settings.
Set Time Zone of your WordPress Site
Here, setting the time zone enables you to shorten the month and hide the year or time of displaying. If you have already made up your mind let’s go through this step by step guide to set the time zone of your WordPress site.
Step 1: Set the General Setting Area
- Log in to the Dashboard of your WordPress website. There you can see the Settings option at the left sidebar. Click on the button Settings>>General.
Step 2: Select the Nearest City
- Find The Time Zone on the page. Then select a city that matches with the timezone of your city. This way is preferred only if the timezone you need is available.
- In case if you don’t find any city that matches your timezone. Choose a specific UTC selection so that you can see and analyze to calculate the actual time.
Step 3: Save all the changes made on your website
- Be sure to check all the information that you have added. Then, click on the Save Changes button to save all the changes made on your website.
Step 4: Sync your pages with the CoSchedule
- Don’t forget to sync the changes in WordPress with your CoSchedule account. For that click on the button Settings. Then, click on the button Integrations>>Site Name.
- Click on the Refresh Connection button under the Connection Details option.
Additionally, if you want to change the Admin Email of your WordPress website Then, go through our article “How to Change Admin Email of your WordPress Website?”