Do you want to Turn Off Comment Notifications in your WordPress Website?
Comments are the written reactions that readers/visitors add to your site. Adding a comment to the posts and page of your WordPress website is an easy way to communicate with the visitors. Comments usually appear in the blog posts and pages of your site.
By default, WordPress notifies the site administrator every time there is a new comment on the site. As you start posting many blogs/contents/articles in your site, you will have numbers of notifications which can be quite disturbing. In this case, you can turn off comment notifications.
WordPress has luckily enabled the easy way to do it so. In this tutorial, we will learn to Turn Off Comment Notifications in your WordPress Website. Let’s Start:
- Login to your WordPress website or Click on Admin Dashboard.
- Click on Settings>>Discussion.
- Scroll down to ‘Email me whenever’ section where you can see the two checkbox option:
- Anyone posts a comment
- A comment is held for moderation
- Uncheck both the boxes and Save the Changes.
Now, WordPress Disable/Turn Off Comment Notifications in your WordPress Website.
Easy, Simple and Quick!
Also, follow our tutorial guide to know more about WordPress.